Does Equitrim have any side effects? Does it even work? My sister bought Equitrim and she is not satisfied at all. Maybe Equitrim don’t work on her. I told her that she has to bee constantly in the motion if she wants to lose weight. Am I right?

Equitrim did not work for me either. I have lost weight, but I lost none with Equitrim. I wouldn't know about side effects, but it’s not FDA approved in the US to my knowledge, and I have no scientific information about adverse reactions, or even scientific proof that it will work. You are right about motion it works for me. For every hour spent on the computer I will get up, stretch my muscles a bit, and walk the steps 7 times or so, then get back to what I was doing.

Equitrim is scam. It is associated with the
Maria Duval/Astroforce Business. This business
is all over Europe under different names. I
found it when I searced for France Informatique,
36 Avenue Henri Matisse, 06200 Nice, which is
where my order shipped from. Maria Duval has
a computer program that puts out "lucky numbers".
I ordered Equitrim from the Los Vegas number.
Live and learn. Actually it reminds me of
lemon flavored Alka Seltzer. Probably is.

I just received my order a couple of days ago. Wondering if it works for some people and not others. I also am doing Slimfast, but I was doing Slimfast before starting this product. Was anybody else on a diet while on this product?

so Equitrim did not work on anyone who try it because i just order one order and its from las vegas and that supusably it would help me loss wheight that i would losse 24 pounds in 20 days so it a lie. ?

the phone number is 866 648 1878
it gives the hours that it is open if you call in the evening as 830-430PST but when you call during those hours it is always busy... I think i am changing my mind about ordering, plus they dont have a website- what kind of legit company is this..yeah it prob is a scam- and would steal my credit card number

Hello ALL,
I have started my first pill today, i will keep everyone updated as to how i am doing every 5 days or so, it may be 10 days (i might be a little scared to hop on the scale after only 5 days) So keep checking in with me! I am doing this because i know how hard it is to diet, and if there is hope i would like EVERYONE to know! I am going to watch what i eat and maybe exercise, i will let you all know my regiment so you can get a better idea of things!...OK wish me luck!