I wanted to order Dr. Lewis-FatKiller Tablets, but I’ve heard some opposite opinions about that dr. killer. Has anyone tried those tabs? I tried so many slim fast products and pay a lot for those medications. I need something really helpful, not something that would make me hungry and nervous. Please post if you have information about dr lewis’s tablets.

You’re lucky that haven’t ordered it yet. There is no such a doctor on that address. And there is no such an institute for naturopathy. I heard that those pills were made from red bean extracts. It supposed to be a multi facial fake doctor with fake fatkiller tablets.

I want to try those tablets too...but I'm hesitating...I want to know if they can be harmfull in anyway? even if I only use them for a short period...

Ihave been taking fatkiller for 4 days now and see no results in weight loss,,

I ORDERED DR. LEWIS FATKILLER PILLS. THEY DONOT WORK. I ACTUALLY GAINED WEIGHT. I AM SENDING THE PILLS BACK AND HOPE THAT I RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK. VERY BIG SCAM.

I have tried these Dr. Lewis FATKILLER pills & they don't work & they don't answer their E-Mails. It is a big SCAM. I am taking it to the newpaper to-day.!!!! I hope U get this post. !!!

I am from another country and it is a bigest scam that i ever even thoght to be involve in...........paid$50 tablet did,not work .and now i don, know what i was putting in my sistem,is it beans?????????????or same other sh*t.so sad ...................GO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >;)

Hi Everyone,

Contact the Post Master General and send them the information you received in the mail. If enough people complain, they will launch a full investigation on the company for fraud. I know this because I ordered some so-called fat-killers from a similar company and lost nothing but good health!!! I got a severe case of cystitis and a horrible UTI. Thankfully, I got my money back. You can also contact your state's Attorney Gerneral and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

I have also been on fatkiller for a week and see no results. I usally do not buy stuff like this but i thought it if didnt work that there is no health risk now after taking them i decide to investagate more and from other victims i have learned alot. JUst remember to investage the product before you waste your money or become ill. My lesson has been learned :(

I tried fatkiller tablets and it did not work Itis the biggest scam i've tried on others i lost a little on this I GAINED.

Guest wrote:

moffat wrote:

how do you order the FATKILLERS TABLETSdR HENERY LEWIS CLINIC . LONDON

i ORDER FATKILLERS TABLETS FROM AN ADD THAT i REceived  and theyy seem to being doing the the job. seem to work through the skin and the euran

I just got the same scam in the mail the other day. Thankfully I Googled it first and found this site. I plan to report it with all the information I have along with a copy from this site and let someone know just how many people go F**KED !!!!!

dont they dont work. i have been taking them for 2 weeks and havent lost a pound.

I am on my second bottle of Fatkiller and all I have to show for it is a UTI and terrible pelvic cramps that I suspect may be a

cystitis. I have been to two doctor's. One for the UTI. He put me on antibioltics but I'm still having a lot of pain. Second doctor

thought it mighty be a yeast infection. She gave me one pill with no relief. I'm off to see my primary doctor this week and get to

the bottom of this. I have discontinued use as these pills that don't do anything except make me 59.00 poorer. Don't waste your money.

Protect you health. Try Weight Watchers. That's what I'm doing now.