Is there anyone who could tell me more about Suprasvelte drops for weight loss advertised by Paris slimming institute. I received a pamphlet on my name today and was wondering if the stuff is any good. I am slightly overweight and could use a pound or two less. I find that the good thing about this company is that they offer money back guarantee but I wouldn’t want to go through much trouble of sending and calling and receiving if they don’t work. Anybody with an experience?

Hi! Don’t be fooled by this money back guarantee charade. It is just a trick to make you believe they are for real. The thing is that they are not. I did order suprasvelte, and I waited for my order for three long weeks. I got no results I only urinated more often. It seems that all of these pills work as diuretics because I tried some other diet pills before and came up with the same result. When I tried to contact them, I got no reply. Then I did some research around this forum and realized that it is a big scam like many others I have found here including Trimbia that is advertised in Europe and Australia and Suprasvelste here in The USA and Canada. The marketing locations are different but the way they handle things i.e. trick people is the same. Somebody should stop this nonsense!!!

I have received the same thing, I don't know how oldthis post is but i will reply anyways, if you type in at google.com 'paris slimming institute" there is an investigation company looking into it from canada and a lot of people that have tried it have posted that it is a huge scam the address in traverse city, mi is a po box ups address, and they dont give you your money back...so i would think twice before i would do that if i were u

Yes, I too received a promo. on this product. After reading that it does work for some, I have nothing to lose except pounds. I am going to give it a try and come back and let you all know how it worked for me.

Evidently the pills must have kiiled you. I don't see any further posts from you.

Hey people, this company is a scam. The positive posts have been entered by those doing the scamming/spamming.

All I want to know is if this company is legite. The truth of it is, its too good to be true. Please someone respond!!!! 8-|

Hi I also purshase the SUPRASVELTE, I paid wih my debit card got it in 2 business days. I don't know what to do, I want to try them, but I'm afraid. I read what each ingridient is or does, but I'm still not sure about them. IF any body who try them for real can answer me, do they or they not work? please. 8-|

Guest wrote:

these tabs are amazing and i am not playing i lost over 30 lbs and it hasnt come back

can u please send me more information at ***** please i can't find my brochure..

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

suprasvelte is a scam. i sent them money 2 weeks ago, and paid for 5 day shipping and still havn't received the product. there are articles saying that it is a scam. rainbowinvestigations.com DO NOT buy this product

Guest wrote:

well i recived my suprasvelte today, and started to take it right away . Iguess we will see . I hope it works and dont kill me . I am so glad to see that someone lose 30lbs . :)

I was thinking of buying it, let me know how yours works out :D

I got a letter to buy suprasvelte to is it worth the money,and does it help .
If you exersize with it.

I just recived SupraSvelte drop in the mail 5 days ago, I have not lost any weight, infact i have gained 5 lbs. :-(

if this product is what u are saying it is ..then why dont the company just send the product with out having to send money ...if the company is trying to advertise their product just have the shipping paid for and if the product is as good as it is being advertise to be beleive me the ppl will order it..

>;) do not buy this please. I got a letter in the mail and wanted to loss weight so bad. It say that you can eat anything and just drop 2 pills in your tea. It says it will give your money back if it do not work and it do not. after 2 months i decided to do research on the topic to see have other people tried what I did. The story the lady put in there sounded to good to true. I was a fool please do not be a fool like me i hope this help everyone out.

Well, all I have to say is( SHAME ON YOU PARIS INSTITUTE)...
For sayin that there are no side effects, that is a complete lie. How do I know? Today was my second day taking them, and guess what?... I had to go to the emergency room because I had a mild/severe reaction to it. You liars. I thought that was it. I was laying on the floor having alot of tightness in my chest. My heartbeat became rapid, and I thought that I was dying. No side effects? For who? For the People who have been taking it for all of their lives, who are immune to it? What kind of heartless money hungry fiend would sell such a product? Oh that's right, You Paris Slimming institute. ; ( OR HAS NOBODY FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT? ;-)