RE Supra Svelt from Paris Slimming institue!
Thanks for the heads up, I stumbled on this site while trying to find out about this, I also got the mailer. I guess its true if its sounds to good to be true it's probably not true. I just dumped the mail in the garbage. I also kind of tried the Hoodia, I did not see much from that but I did not use it for long because I read some things about it that were a little scary.
I also am trying Phentremine, only a half once a day, It does curb your appetite, but if you don't watch what you eat it make little or no difference. I mean a large piece of Chocolate Cake is still a large piece of Chocolate Cake with or without a appetite supressent! If you have other suggestions I'm open. Im 30 pounds overweight 67 yerars YOUNG! I hate my weight now, and I don't like to excrcise, same old, same old.

Thanks again

Community Administrator
Hello! Phentremine should work! It is a very good product for weight loss, it is used for treating obesity actually. It is very potent and you have to be careful and not use it longer than 3 months because it may lead to heart troubles if taken longer than that!

I hope you manage to loose the extra weight! I totally agree with you about that big chocolate cake! Yummy!

i want to know how to reach paris slimming institute on their suprasvelte and return the unused product which came quickly but they have not cashed the check, wierd huh? it is not helping me to lose weight
is there an email address, phone number or mailing address? please rsvp

*******

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

:-( I ordered the coffee drops (pills) about 3 weeks ago. I still have not received my order. I even chose rush delivery and paid the extra charge. The mailer said the product would be mailed within 48 hours.
I really wanted to try the product and would like to be contacted immediately. If I do not receive the order by the end of the week I will need to stop payment on the check.

Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Sharla

**edited by moderator**

Ok I'm a sucker for a good lose weight fast scam, so when I got the flyer in the mail, I'm ashamed to say, I without checking it out first, sent off for it the very next day- ordering enough for both me and my husband to take.Then,after telling my friends and them all thinking it must be too good to be true-I checked it out on the internet and to my dissapointment found that people said it was a scam and not worth the bottle it was sent in.But I did find a couple people that said it did work.So anyway pretty much convinced it was a scam-I canceled my check-two days after sending it off.Then yesterday 11 days after I sent off for it, it arrived in the mail.So, I decided to try it anyway just in case it does work.Yesterday morning I weighed 165.Yesterday afternoon-through the evening, I took 4 pills(it says take 4 pills a day) The first two did not dissolve very well in my coffee, so the next two I just took them like aspirin.This morning I weighed myself and I weighed 163.I'm not too suprised though, because I had a considerable amount of diarhea this morning before I weighed in.But I will continue taking them and I will write back once a week to tell yall how it's going and if they really do work or not.So if you are thinking about ordering these pills-let me be the guina pig and see if they really work first.

%-) >:( and im kinda confused everyones talking about a scam... guess ill have to wait and see...

I have ordered and been taking the pills as well, since december i have now lost 70 pounds!!! I was very over weight so i am actually going to order some more here in the next couple of days. I didnt think they would work either, but hey they are working for me. I would suggest people to give them a try, really what do you have to lose. If you have been over weight for so long and nothing is working TRY IT!!! Im a single working mom, and i love the way im starting to look, and feel about myself, these pills are not a scam!!

Single and working in seattle!!

how are you taking them, i just ordered them, but i don't drink coffee can you just swallow them?

thanks

Joanne

Ladybug1970,

I am wondering if you are still losing weight? I too did the exact same thing as you and just started taking them 2 days ago. I stop payment on my check after reading about it being a scam as well and decided since I got them to try it anyway! So tell me if your still taking them and seeing any improvement. I also noticed they do not disolve, so is it ok to swallow them down in pill form?

Hey, I did the exact samething you did, I have been taking them for 3 days and haven't seen a change! I was wondering if you are still taking them and losing weight? Also, what happen when they found out you stopped payment on your check? Just very curious if this stuff works or if it is a scam like so many people have claimed! Write back and let us know - Thanks

I loved it!!! It worked great, I actually want to order more to lose the rest of the weight and my husband wants to try it. If anyone has the number please let me know.

As I have stated in the past I ordered the SupraSvelte in Dec. I lost 20lbs and am so happy with the product that I want to order more to lose the rest of the weight, plus now my husband wants to try it. I have misplaced/lost the number while moving if anyone has it please reply.

Thanks!!!!!! :-D

The phone is 1-866-361-9725

i jUst got a mail fRom paris institute this mOrning, and i waS wOnderin if this thinG is fOr reaL?

im confused....

thanks

I am very confused. I read so much about this being a scam and then see on here there are postings it works. What is it? I do not and can not afford to throw my money out the window. If this works, really works, does anyone have proof..pics or something? It is alot of money we are talking about for the amount of weight I would like to lose. Thx