No you can't use "getting up for school/work, that's too easy an outlet.

For me its packing for trips.

Here I an at 2 AM trying to decide what to take on a simple 3 day trip to Vegas to see Celine Dion, and I'm bouncing all over the place on what to wear, what to take, trying to decide the weather.

Its only 3 frigging days.

But wait that's not the whole story.

I do this for every trip be it a long week visiting family, a weekend seeing old friends for a race, or a business trip.

Anyone else???????

M

Leave for work. I love work, but I stay home as long as possible to help Robin with the kids because when I go she is all alone and mornings and evenings are quite chaotic around here.

for business trips I pack at the last minute

For that trip, I'd be taking earplugs. But that's just me.

I wait till the last minute to do this...
I wait until the last minute to make phone calls that I don't want to make.

And a barfbag.
I do that last minute packing thing too, because I am so obsessive that I think if I pack too early, I'll have forgotten something and end up unpacking and repacking anyway. A little OCD there I think....
And I am chronically LATE for everything! I just can never seem to get together a seamless plan to leave on time and not be racing around freaking out at the last minute. Ever.

Celine Dion? Theories forming...

Celine Dion? Did you lose a bet or something?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another fellow late packer.
Let's just say........... I backed into to a sweet ticket, and hell a number of stars will be there, and its a live show.
Some things in life you just have to ignore your pride on. This happens to be one of those things.
M

Pay the mortgage. Hold on to my money as long as I can. 359 more payments to go

Submit my twice-monthly report (on the 15th & 30/31st). The email is always dated at 5:30-6:30 p.m. I often have it done earlier. It must be a passive aggressive thing... I hate this report.

I'm wracking my brain, but I can't think of anything I put off until the last minute.

I'm weird about toothpaste in the opposite way. We have cases of toothpaste here. You should never run out of toothpaste.

I obsess over packing. I usually am done atleast the day before. My husband waits till the last minute and it kills me!

:1: One of my worst habits!!!

:1: One of my worst habits!!!
:1:
Me too.