I order this slimentia in July, I gained 3 pounds and called to return the product. I returned it. However; have not gotten a Full refund. What is going on? Is this a scam? I would like my $83.00 Back into my account. Thank You.

The way to check all of these scams is if they take credit cards. By the law they must credit you automatically if you charge back within 30 days. This is why all of these offers request a check. Your only alternative is to file a complaint with the State. The BBB has no authority as it is a volunteer membership of local business men.

Hi, I agree with you. I gain 5 lbs with this product. I have two bottles to send back one empty one and one never open. sending back today. Kept copies of all the information when I ordered the product and send him a check. They owe me $86.00, I guess I will have to file a complaint and press charges against him, if we don't get our money back. Are you with me on this? Beverly Tillette

I ordered the Simentia product on April 6,2011. After a few days I realized it wasn't working for me & I was following the directions 100%. I was eating fruit & vegetables only because I wanted to help get a strong start on losing weight because I have hypothyroism which makes losing weight very hard. Just to be fair, I stayed on this Slimentia for 2 weeks & a few days & I gained weight.  I followed the return instructions & I mailed back 1 full bottle of thew product with my request for a full refund of $121. that I paid and I never received a refund, nor reply. I'm so angry because I did n't need to be scammed when I just got laid off & I need to lose the weight but I also do not have extra money to give away. This is so messed up & the product made me gain 10 pounds.

Has anyone had any difficulties with reembursment  of payment in the last "Six Months" if product did not work for them.

I don't consider myself a guest as I ordered a full compliment of your product.  I gained 3 lbs. the first day, lost one the next then gained again. I want to return the product for full refund but I can't find anything on your website for returning product.  Please let me know if I need a return number or what./  Connie Klem, San Jacinto, CA

I bought the less expensive pill because I need to only loose 10 pounds. I lost nothing.The bet was only for the 2 expensive pills which to me was a rip off why should I buy either one of them when that is not what I needed. Sound like a scam to me. Just like all the other diet pills I fell for.

I agree, only needed to lose 10 lbs, and actually gained 2 the first week.... Sent everything back, and have never heard from them again.... SCAM, SCAM,,,, Their trick is not to acknowledge receipt of product back within 30 days... Will I never learn???
El------

Please I would like the address to your company.
Thank you

My sister bought this and hasn't had any luck with weight loss. When I tried to contact the company I am disconnected immediately. If anyone has a different number, please let me know.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I GOT THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY AND DEED TO SEE WHAT WAS ON INTERNET ANOUT THIS SCAM!! There is NOTHING that can make any human lose 30% of their body weight in one month. Realistically would be about 5%-8%.

I must be the rarity, I lost weight with this. As a matter of fact, I just came into the website to order more. I don't understand all the weight gain complaints, did you follow instructions and change your diet at all? The pills won't work if you don't help them!

Its a scam I cant even get anyone to return my calls

how can i get the number to order slimentia? how can i order it? do you have an address or phone number?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use