Hello. I'm 30 year old male and I have reasons to believe that I have developed some serious sexual problem.
I have heard a lot of stuff about how men have problems with premature ejaculation and everything but I have never heard that someone has problem with inhibited ejaculation. Well, I do!
I don’t know what is happening to me! It seams that I can ejaculate when I'm masturbating but during intercourse with my wife- it’s almost impossible! It didn’t bothered in the beginning so much because I thought it is temporary thing that could happen to everyone but the problem is present more then three weeks now and I'm interested what could be the cause!?

I have read some stuff about this inhibited ejaculation and I will tell you what I know about it. Supposedly, there are four possible causes- physical damage, some drug’s effect, physiological cause and idiosyncratic Conditioning. The most common physical causes are strokes, nerve damages and diabetic neuropathy! Some of the drugs that can cause this inhibited ejaculation are- Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft and many others. There are also several psychological causes such as guilt, traumatic events such as unplanned pregnancy, or fear. If a man learns to reach climax using a method that is very unlike the stimulation of intercourse he could have problems with intercourse ejaculation. I believe you suffer from some psychological problem because, still, you can masturbate and ejaculate normally.

well think yourself lucky
im 16 and cant even masterbate because of this

im not sure whethers its physical or phsychological

when i was younger- i dont know the term- but my testicle went up into my stomoch twice so eventually the sewed one testicle-this "ball" didnt drop, but the other one did

this may be the cause but i heard you can run on one testy

so maybe its my total shame and lack of confidence towards "myself"

this lack of confidence and now even lower confidence because of fear of inhibited ejaculation means i have pulled out of chances for sex-which i want- a few times

i really dont know what to do and im to embarresed to speak to anyone i know about it

I know of a book that you may find helpful. It is called The Sexual Healing Journey. Is it possible that you were sexually abused or have experienced a unwanted, shameful or uncomfortable sexual experience in your life. You could be having some posttraumatic symptoms. the are physical causes but I think that if that were the cause it would be obvious to you. You could have had a trauma really young and not be able to recall it because you were so small. If you do recall a trauma it is important to confront those issues. Also some of these problem can present themselves years and years after a trauma. Sometimes they come up only when you are in relationship that you are extremely close to your partner because the because maybe the person who victimized you was a trusted and close person. It is in relation to trust issues sometimes for men cumming means vulnerability or the lack of means power. you should examine these. good luck

i have the same problem. this inhibited ejaculation is something i suffer with too... i say suffer because "blue balls" are painful and hurt. im 23 5'11 and 160 im in good shape. however i have smoked green for years. i have been with a few girls in the past 6 months and not one of them could get me off. i would say its my mental process, my mind races then i get to set on trying to get off, but i also stated im a toker so that might play a role as well...
anyways to everyone who has this prob. dont let it affect your self image....just think there are plenty of guys who would much rather have our problem. my only tip is to relax dont think about the big O, and just enjoy your company...focus on her pleasure and not your own..lame i know, but maybe it will relax you enough to get off.....good luck guys!

Wow! At last somewhere where I can find out a bit about my problem!

I am 44, and married with an IVF daughter aged 4.

At 11, nearly 12, I too had to have an undescended testicle stitched down. Don't know if this affected my self image, but the ridicule of my peers at school was not great!

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26, so spent 13 or so years exclusively masturbating.

My first intercourse was fine and I came inside my partner, but this has become very much the rarity maybe once every two years with my wife.

I feel a bit inadequate and it oesn't make my wife feel great when the only way I can come is by wanking.

Incidentally, no-one (of either gender) has ever managed to bring me off by hand or mouth.

A little insight into my background is that I was raised in a fairly strict Christian household with very prudish and simplistic attitudes towards sex, particularly masturbation or homosexuality (an issue I was dealing with at the time)

hey doc im 19 and since i was 16 iv been having sex with various women but iv never ejaculated what so ever whereas when i masterbate i can ejaculate alot is this a serious problem or will i never ejaculate and is there any other way off makin it easier in sex to ejaculate ? please write an answer because im very worried.