Hi there, this is very embarrassing for me and I know I should go see a doctor soon but until I get the nerve maybe someone here can offer some advice. Starting about 6 months ago I have noticed it becoming hard to get an erection, now even when I can get one, its sometimes not hard enough for sex. When I can get a full erection I lose it half way through sex for no reason. What could be wrong? Do I need viagra or something at my age? I have a beautiful girlfriend that I really like, I should be able to keep it up for her because I am very attracted to her.. even with masturbation I have a hard time getting it up. Please offer your tips, experiences or advice thanks

hi there,
You can try to look for some sex aid product. some of them are really good and does the job. I recommend you to search online or Ebay for Male sex aid.

Well this might be problem with your head. Do you stay focused on sex during sexual intercourse? Maybe you have lack of stimulation? Some sex aid products can be useful to you.
But if it is physical that you need to go and see a doctor. After he checks you out he will be able to help you. Try to prepare yourself for this, with few questions for doctor. Like is this happening to me because of lack of stimulation?

any other suggestions? what kind of over the counter sex aid might work? I've just started trying Extenze but its not helping much, maybe a little. I'm definitely under stress, but I always am. I have mild social anxiety disorder which I am sure is a big part of the problem. Anyways, I just want something over the counter to improve sex drive. Any suggestions?

Can anyone else with knowledge please offer some advice? thanks so much

Did you got a doctor? If you did how did was your session?
You can get some pills for stimulation like nightbooster.
But my recommendation still is that you go to doctor and check yourself out. There is no ashame in this and he will not laugh at you or something like that. Maybe you have something that can be fixed with out pills for stimulation. Maybe with some herbs.

Yeah man I have tha same problem an i don't know what do to either I am 23 year old man an i've had a problem keeping it up for over a year now iam in a serious relationship but iam pretty sure its just all in my head but i can't get rid of it an i have very low self est an i have add really bad. but pills or whatever else where would u get this stuff could u just go to a walgreens and get this stuff or do i gotta go c my doctor. best advice i can give u clear your head an go back to four play for awhile before u have sex thats what me an my g/f are going to try to do.

I using Viagra ..My sex life is back!!! I advise this site....
The tablets arrived well within the timeframe given.. I'm happy! =) good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

The best advice I can give you is this: go see a urologist. It's no shame to seek professional help. You'll have to do a series of tests to determine the exact cause of your problem. Even if this is purely psychological, a urologist can help you and prescribe you an effective treatment.

I suffered from sexual performance anxiety for many years but a visit to my urologist changed all that. He prescribed me Cialis and results were excellent. I'm also taking VIGAMED (oral phentolamine), a new ED drug that improves erections and delays ejaculation.

Don't try any drugs without the supervision of your doctor. Self-medication is always a risk and most of the stuff you see on the Internet is useless or even dangerous.

It will be better , if you will consult your doctor first. Whatever your doctor suggest you, will be best.Don't go for any medicines without consulting doctor.

Absolutely.

where did you buy them for?

I think it is allll about stress.. I never believed that stress would affect me like that.. But financial stress is what in blaming my ED on.. You need to relieve your stress, relax, try yoga or something. get out of your head.. Clear your mind

Erectile dysfunction affects sex, libido, and relationships. There is a wide range of Erectile dysfunction treatments available out there; some do work while others fail to get good results. You can consult a certified doctor. Doctor is good advise provide you.