I am trying to change my life as much as possible; I have started with physical change and almost reached the limit there. I have lost all the extra weight, shaped the body with regular exercises and I am always on a healthy diet. I also try to sleep regularly and rest my body enough. Now I need something more, psychological improvement if possible. I have just scratched the surface in that area, by hearing about the negative reinforcement. What is that, can you give me some examples?

Well, this might not be the best and adequate thing for you. This is simply a way of behaving based on avoiding the negative effect. For example, to avoid the morning traffic jam, you will leave your house early, and if there is no crowd you will do that again next morning. If you really want to improve you mental state, I guess you should start with some course about getting to know your inner self. When you discover what you really need, you can move on and try to acquire it.