Just wondering what the longest run is we've ever put in on a treadmill. The baby wouldn't sleep last night, and I didn't get enough sleep to get up at 4:30 and do an 11 miler before summer school.

So, I have to either do it outside in the sweltering heat, or in the basement on the treadmill.

This will be my longest treadmill run ever, I think...

What is yours?

45 minutes in one go 

I'd choose heat and humidity over a treadmill any day. My longest was 2M until I got so bored I literally fell off.

8 miles of pure boredom.

20.. (twice, you'd think I'd learned the first time)

7 or 8. The peeps at the Y start giving you the evil eye if you hog the treadmill for too long though.

7.5 or 8. Yuck.
Good luck! My attention span gets thin around 5 on the treadmill...

I don't get bored on the treadmill. I think the unwavering pace to be an excellent way to really zone out.

Looking back at my run report from the last one...
0:00:00 press the treadmill Start button 0:48:00 I think I'm HyPnOtIzEd 1:22:00 all the threads in the seams of my clothes are buggin me 1:23:00 dang I want rip everything off 1:24:00 okay, there's other people here, I'll stay dressed 2:02:00 last swig of gatorade, should have brought more 2:10:00 just lost color vision, wow the world is black & white 2:32:00 I will never train for another marathon again 2:40:00 fitness director comes over "John, lookin' good" jrjo response.. "Grant, I'm dying" shortly thereafter I shower and suffer 5 different cramps getting into my truck.. note to self: next time drive the car.

15 of the most boring, painful miles of my life. Never again!

9 miles of sheer hell. I wish I could zone out as I do outside but I can't...

I just finished.

11 miles.

It wasn't easy. But it wasn't bad either.
Glad I have one at home, so I can watch what I want, and don't have to worry about other people wanting to get on.

21.5.....

I actually think it's great training to do a long run on the treadmill now.....since I've done them....I think I have better patience during my marathons to hold back :)

7 miles. I was only going to go 6, but I fell asleep and ran an extra mile before I woke up.

I just finished... it wasn't bad about other people wanting to get on.
Little too much info, there, Mark...