My dad has problem with his heart. He needs to exercise to improve his health. First he didn’t want to think about it but now he wants to try. I suppose his exercising need to be regular and moderate. I need useful advices from you. Please, can somebody tell me examples for cardio exercises?

The best cardio exercise is one which keeps the heart rate at about 80% of maximum for at least 15 minutes. Good examples are rowing, swimming, jogging or workouts that cause moderate sweating. Exercises such as weight training or sprinting are too intense
Walking is the best cardio exercise. It helps keep your heart strong and it burns calories.

I do jogging everyday, id recomend it to anyone, tell him to give it a go, altho sometimes u will think "why am i doing this?" but i joined the army and now i have to do it, so i choose to enjoy it ;-)