I'd like to know if healing through meditation is possible. I have 26 year old sister that suffers for years from mild depression and frequent panic attacks. She is on antidepressants and she is not a work-out type so I thought she could try with meditation if healing such illness through meditation is possible at all.

It sure is possible-meditation is about to bring the person at the highest level of consciousness and therefore at the highest level of well-being from both aspect physical and psychological. So if you ask me healing through meditation is very possible and actually it is what is the meditation purpose-to gain the most health condition there is. I am one of those who practice meditation for years and I started with that for the same reason to cure my depression and anxiety but also the hypertension I suffered for years. And I could easily tell know that I reached the level where no pain could cause me any problem and though it is hard to explain to ones who haven't yet reached these stages I am in far better physical and psycho shape than ever before and I am 54.

totally agree. Meditation is the closest thing to a complete panacea with no side effects. Changed my life too.