Is it possible my teenage is using drugs? I mean he is only 16 and he was always a good behaving child but lately he is behaving weird –he is anxious and nervous and depressed at the same time and yet sometimes so euphoric and whole this situation frightens me much especially regarding the fact that few days ago I found some tablets drugs in his shirt's pocket but he is denying it is his property and refuses to tell where these tabs came from. I am positive now my teenage son is using drugs but I don't seem to find the right way making him go seek some professional help or do you think I should let this go its way for those are teenage years-but to me it sounds like he is really using drugs.

I don't think you should let this go on its own for it may ended up badly-you know there are some home drug test that you could make to check up whether your teenage is using drugs or not but whenever it comes to drugs in shirt's pocket it is never a good sign so I advice you better have some serious talk with him-try to found what is going on in your son's life until it is too late. I don't think I could give you now some perfect advice on this but I know that I am so grateful to my mom for I was in the same sort of the trouble-I was using drugs while I was teenager and I don't think I would be a healthy person now if it weren't for my mom-I remember myself being awful and refusing any kind of help but eventually she forced me behaving normal-I was even going to some psychological counseling and I remember I was very mad about this-but now I owe it all to mom so in general my advice is do whatever needed to save your teenage using drugs.