I was really upset that recently my 16 month old baby suffered yet another round of bronchitis. He caught on his virus from his brother who was cough and his cold developed into bronchitis. He is still on cough and nasal congestion medication. Please tell me, is there anyway that I can help to prevent bronchitis in babies?

First, try avoiding the people who are ill, the also it is important that baby has adequate nutrition, and sleep. If you think your baby may be prone to bronchitis or prolonged or severe respiratory infections, talk with his doctor about giving him a flu shot. No matter how healthy your child is, keep him away from secondhand smoke.

my baby is nearly 9 months and doctor diagnosed her with bronchitis this morning, it has also started to effect her ears and eyes, which really worries me, i wanna know can that cause any severe damage to her ears and eyes as well as she was in icu when she was born with respitory pnhemonia, could that effect her health as well now?