I have had mild lightheadedness now every day for over 2 years.   It began 10 years ago, but was on occasionally and off again.  I can still do everything as normal, but if I drink alcohol, or have PMS it is a lot worse.  I notice it after exercise too. 

After lots of tests, ears, eyes,  MRI included,  I'm told its anxiety, but don't believe this as I get it when I'm not at all worried or stressed. Although if I am under pressure I notice it steps up a bit. 

I have stopped driving in main traffic because of the condition.  I cannot do speeds over 70 kph, and on a really lightheaded day I only do 50kph.  I drive around locally in two suburbs which have not much traffic and speed limit is 60.  I notice it on my daily walks.  Now I have given up alcohol, thinking maybe I damaged my brain or something one night when I had a few too many wines.???  Really havent got a clue.  Maybe it is anxiety, but if it is I don't know what it is I'm anxious about.....and no other symptoms.  No feeling of anxiety at all.  Sleep well.

Anyone else like me?  Anyone found out what it is??  My plan is to go to gym everday, not drink at all and see if I improve at all.   I used to have a drink or two every other day.

It's been three years they have ran every test they can think of can't figure it out it stoped for a short then came back again there is no pattern except when I'm on my period it gets stronger my own guess I have concluded is that I'm allergic to my hormones thats answer is the only thing that keeps me from being paranoid. Sometimes I findmy vision blurring I'm so sick of it

Can you remember the very time it started.....I can........I was driving down a particular road and noticed things looked just slightly different.........which resulted in me avoiding high speed roads.  It was on and off for a long time like this.  When I didn't have it I could drive any speed required without feeling odd. When it was at its worst I could only manage safely speeds like 50 to 50 kph.  Weird hey?  I pushed myself to go shopping one day when I wasnt feeling really clear headed, and the result was an unexpected panic attack at the traffic lights after my shopping spree.  First time I'd had a full on panic attack, result of feeling extremely lightheaded and stuck on road like that.....good grief.  As a result I have never allowed myself to be in that situation again, swore I would not subject myself to the terror of that moment.  I only drive locally, no traffic congestion and lights to be stuck in.  How does it affect your life??

At least I am not alone,  and this sounds so much like my condition. MIne began in Auguust, 2012 and has continued. Every day I suffer so mild nausea and lightheadedness. It is not constant but comes and goes. I have had every test and now sort of given up. I keep thinking there must be something wrong but what????