I’ve had some problems recently and I was diagnosed with a condition called exercise-induced asthma. I am very active in various sports and it seems that now I have to cut some of it. It seems that I can’t bear exercising during cold whether any more. Anyway I was hoping that someone can tell me what are recommended sports for exercise-induced asthma sufferers.

Exercise-induced asthma is different from the typical asthma that is triggered by allergens or irritants. My advice to you is breathing through the nose and not the mouth will help warm and humidify the air before it enters the airways, protecting the delicate lining of the airways and if exercising during cold weather, wear a scarf over your mouth and nose, so that the air breathed in is warm and easier to inhale. Recommended activities and sports include: baseball, biking leisurely, football, golfing, hiking, short-distance track and field etc.