Hi i tried posted in the other forum but no one seems to even bother answering my post but I will try here if anyone can figure out what kind of disorder im having. I'm a 25 years old male asian living in Malaysia.

Basically there are three things that is bothering me and I think they came from one single root disorder:

1: Dizziness ( This can be on and off and some other day I am all up and healthy while others I can be really dizzy until it gives me the feeling I am about to faint. When I am in dizzy mode, my vision is blur and I have lack of concentration as if I keeps on concentrating my eyes will goes tired)

2: Numb (For my case I wont feel numb suddenly but only if I triggered it. The times when this is triggered is when I am sitting on the floor with my leg crossed and after few minutes when I get up my both legs felt numb as if there is no blood there. After about a minute it will recovers again when I felt that my blood has reached my legs)

3: Cold Feet (My body cant sustain cold. The 1st part of my body to get cold are my feet. And even in air conditioned room i feel chilling and discomfort and need to go to warm places to warm myself up. When I compares my palms and feet with some friends' mine seems more pale as well as my face)

4: Slight Chest pain(Very rare only happened if I am disturbed or woke up by someone in the middle of my sleep which is not enough)

I am thinking that in conclusion I am either have lack of blood volume or poor blood circulation for these pass 5 years. Are there anyway to improve it without surgery? I am really afraid of facing surgery and I really wanted to prevent if possible. Or my conclusion is not logical? Thank you all in advance

it sounds to me like you have some circulation problems. one good way to improve circulation is to exercise regularly. drink lots of water, and if you are sweating alot, be sure to drink something with some electrolytes in it (like a sports drink). - but be careful. if you get dizzy alot you may need to see a doctor before exercising. eat a healthy diet - lots of fruits and vegetables and whole grains. eat lots of garlic, onions - they are good for the blood. also hot peppers - you can even take Cayenne in pill form. I've also heard that you can get lotion with hot pepper in it and rub it on your legs to inprove blood flow in the skin.

when you sit cross legged, trying stretching your legs out every few minutes, that way they won't go numb as fast.

that's my advice. but i definitely recommend going to the doctor if you keep getting dizzy. that could be dangerous.

Hi and thank you for your kind answer to my question. The funny thing about my symptoms are it can be on and off. In other days I am without the above symptoms at all only maybe a little brain cloud.
And some other days all the symptoms will appear and I can barely feel my human warmth.

Does chest pain and cold feet and hand also result from poor blood circulation?

Some minor symptoms are I cant turn my head so soon as I will get dizzy. Everything i do like sitting standing all requires the brain or blood to adjust a while. Pretty Annoying. I think i will start leaning to those advise as I did not exercise for quite a long time and are there any other food i must avoid? Thanks again

I'm not sure if poor circulation can cause chest pain, but it seems possible. Is your chest pain in or near your heart, or does it feel like it's in your lungs? is it a sharp pain, or like a burning pain? - if it's burning it could be acid reflux, which can be controlled with a proper diet & possibly some prescription drugs.

another thing I thought of is that your dizziness may be caused by an inner ear infection. have you had any sinus problems or ear infections lately?

definitely start exercising some (even just vigorous walking is good. just walk fast enough so that you start to sweat a bit) - doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of increased heart-rate exercise every day.

foods that you should try to avoid is anything processed (fast-food, premade boxed meals, processed meats and cheeses), and anything really high in fat, and sugar. allow yourself only small portions of those foods a few times a week AFTER you have eaten your good food for day.
oh, and don't eat anything after 8:00 or so in the evening (this is hard for me, because i always crave sweets late at night). that will help you to feel hungry enough to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning, which is very important.

I have appointment with a chinese doctor. After checking me he told me I have anemia that I don't have enough blood. He gave me some pills to stimulate the increment of blood cell and prescribe me some chinese medical herb that will increase blood count.

I am taking vitamin B12, C and zinc and I believe i need iron too. What are the food i can find normally which is high in iron? Thanks again

Some Iron Rich Foods:

Beef, Green leafy vegetables, Liver, Prunes
Almonds, Cashews, Clams, Dried beans, Rasins, Salmon, Shrimp, Spinach, Tofu, Walnuts

Hi Im back and doctors does not seems like they are helping. I took all my pills and I can feel some drastic change in my blood flow. My legs are harder in getting numb while still cant hold cold at certain degrees. I really think my blood circulation is bad. I noticed everytime I wake up from a deep sleep, especially those with dreams I will get tired and dizziness out from bed. As I massage or rub my head , I will get rid of the dizziness which explains my blood circulation around the head is body is weak. Even after i jog I can feel my blood is moving around my body but after every sleep, I begin to get tired or dizzy the next morning. It is just not normal everytime i need to rub or massage my head whenever i woke up the next morning.

Anyone care to help me?

Hey guys, I saw this topic and got quite interested because I saw you wrote that you had heart issue and it got to me because my father felt the same. We all thought that it was all about anemic cold feet. But it was a heart attack, and we were all surprised by it because he seemed to be perfectly okay concerning his heart and physical activity. So, I would strongly suggest you to go and see someone about this issue before it could be too late. Please, visit a doctor, do all the tests necessary and let us know what you did.

problem is your thyroid

I know a friend who has these symptoms similar to yours.
She has got HBV.
I think you should have your blood checked for it.