i am looking for details regarding exercises for heel pain, at home & at Gym

Its Probably Just YOur Shoes

It may be the same as I had. WHen I grew, the tendon in my leg was not stretching as i did not stretch regularly enough, so when i walked (took the weight off my foot), it was absolute agony. So to stretch it, you should:

1. Sit down with your legs out straight, and reach with your hand to your foot, keeping your back straight. Do it until it hurts, but it is bearable to hold for 15 seconds. Do it with one leg at a time, i.e. one is outstretched, but the other is bent, so you're doing it for each leg separately.

2. Lie on your belly, and lift your leg up with your arm and pull it towards your bum, so you're stretching your calf. Hold this for 10 seconds for each leg.

3. Keep the foot in your hand, but this time push the foot against the hand, keeping your hand strong. Hold for 10 seconds for each leg.

4. Put your hands against the wall and put your feet shoulder width apart, and put one closer to the wall than the other, the one furthest away should be straight. Push against the wall and you will feel the lower calf stretch, hold for 15 seconds for each leg.

This really helped me with me heel pain, I hope it is clear enough for you to understand. You will start to get more flexible after a week, but if it is different to the pain I had, you should go and see a podiatrist.

Will.