i injured my foot few years ago and it still hurts when i do running or skipping. Can you suggest me any cardio that wont hurt my foot? 

1. Rowing with an upper-body ergometer: You may have seen one of these mini-bikes for the arms and thought to yourself, "There's no way you can work up a sweat on that thing." But crank up the resistance high enough and row fast enough to get your heart pumping. If you don’t have access to an upper-body ergometer, you can keep build muscle and tone with these weight exercises.

2. Swimming: You probably thought of this one already.

3. Riding the recumbent bike: Instead of the up-and-down motion of a regular bicycle, this uses an out-and-down motion that puts less stress on the feet. 

4. Sprinting on a stationary bike: Do brisk cycling at a lower resistance, and slowing increasing it over time.

5. Walking in the pool: Resisting against water strengthens muscles, and wearing a life preserver lifts some of the load off your feet.

6. Interval training on the elliptical: This machine is a lifesaver for sidelined runners because it provides a high-intensity workout without the impact. 

I would say swimming is your best bet.  You won't be putting a lot of pressure on your foot this way.