Hey,
Did anyone heard of this Carb Away pills. Do they work?
Thanks for replies!

Hello there,
Carb away are pills (also known under different names, such as carb cutter, carb blocker, etc). Carb away are diet pills. Producers claim that you can lose weight without changing your diet and carb away pills work by inhibiting the metabolism of carbohydrates into stored fat. But there are no medical studies that suggest, that carb away pills and the way they work, actually is success. I am not sure about those products, I think they are fake and a waste of money, maybe are just short- time success.
There is also risk with carb- blockers since on the long run they are not regulated by FDA, so their consumption is a personal risk. Carb blocker (also carb away pills) include ingredient- an extract from the northern white kidney bean, which interferes with enzyme in the body called alpha-amylase that breaks down carbohydrates into glucose. Carbohydrates are supposed to be broken down and reversed to fat, but this extract causes the carbs to excrete from the body before they can enter the bloodstream. On the long run The FDA doesn’t know the consequences of carb away, that’s why I would say thanks, but no thanks. They also cause some side- effects, such as gastrointestinal disorders, diarrhea, hert disorders, etc.
My personal opinion is: maybe they work on the short- run, but immediately you stop taking them, you shall gain it all back, maybe even more. And there are even some health risks involved- I wouldn’t take it. But this is on you to decide.

This website are a ripoff they have just taken $149.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT without authorization. I am so angry. I have tried to phone but all numbers dont exisit.

They just took 138.57 without authorization