Hi, everything must happen to me. I have problems with my health since I was kid. The latest trouble is concerning my eyes. It is because of the Grave's disease I am suffering from. My thyroid gland is overactive and my hormones are gone wild. My eye muscles got affected. What can I do?

Well, first of all you must consult with your doctor because he has the most information regarding your health. There are two ways of helping your eye muscles. You can take medicaments or go to the surgery. Corticosteroids are often used in treatment eye troubles in Grave's. Also you can go to orbital decompression surgery.

Hi there,
It is interesting sometimes how or organs are all connected and how they affect one another all the time. You have problems with thyroid disease and now your eye muscles are not functioning properly. Grace’s disease is a condition that affects women more than men and it can have great consequences on your eye and your eye socket. The eye symptoms usually appear when thyroid hormone levels are too high but can occur when these levels are normal or below normal. Problem is that thyroid control doesn’t eliminate the eye problem as well. You will benefit if you try to use some eye drops to lubricate the eye. I hope this helped in any way.
Best wishes,
Marco