Hello! Today I got the results from blood test and was diagnosed with Graves' disease. What I would like to know is how this disease is connected to eye problems. I already have problems with eyes, and this would be an additional
problem.

One of the most characteristic symptoms of eye problem with Grave’s disease is a protrusion of the eye in which the person appears to be staring or the eyelids tend to pull back from the eye. Tissues and muscles around the eye get swollen and this swelling (or edema) contributes to the eye protruding. Like this, the eye can become dry resulting in damage to or ulceration of the cornea, the clear outer covering of the eye. There could be some blurred vision as well. It is a very long procedure to regulate the thyroid. It takes about six months to a year. doctors usually begin treatment with medication to keep the eye wet, called lubricants or artificial tears. If the cornea has been severely damaged, doctors may prescribe high-dose steroids, which act to reduce the swelling around the eye. Some doctors may recommend eye surgery

:-( I have Graves Diesease , for about over a 1/2 a Year now. I been up and down on Medication. but it seems like im not even looking better. Thank God I wear Glasses to Hide my Eyes. I wonder if I stop taking any of the Medication .. and start taking Herbs will this be better .. because All the medicane is doing is hiding the sythoms? so what should I do.. Another Quistion," What Happens if i get surgery? will that heal the bulging eyes and dark black cycles under my eyes ?

Hello! I suffer from hashimotos but I also know some things about the Grave’s disease.
I think that homeopathic treatment would take ages to maintain your disease and there is still if present. I reckon that it would be good if you add proper nutrition, or maybe vitamin supplements to your conventional drugs. Have you done any changes to your nutrition since you have been diagnosed? I know that people who suffer from Grave’s lack vitamin A, B and some other.

How would you describe your symptoms? Mild or severe?
As far as I know surgery is for those people who didn’t respond to antithyroid drugs, radioiodine ablation or those who would like to get pregnant. You can still experience recurrence years after the surgery.

Some people even experience spontaneous remission while others develop hypothyroid disease.

My thyroid issues came after Lyme. I am on Teasel tincture treatment of 6-8 drops a day for that and Dr. Rau's dietary recommendation on his U-tube video "Dr. Rau on Lyme" I was having extreme swelling and pain in the soles of my feet with redness and aggravation with cold and swelling in the face and around the eyes. Mushroom face is what I dubbed it. I was lead to try Blackwalnut and Wormwood tincture by Natures Answer. The dark vision I had for 2 years has brightened. I went from twighlight to daylight. Also the edema in my face has improved greatly. I am starting to see a bit of eyelid. The down side is it brought out intense infection in my feet and without the 50/50 Tee Tree oil and olive oil 3xs rubbed into the feet I think I would have gone mad. I have also added Echinacea with reishi tincture to heal the feet BUT I AM IMPROVING DAILY.