Hello! For the last two months I have noticed some strange things happening to me like problems with my vision, and being more nervous and irritable than before. I am 36 year-old woman. I looked for the symptoms online and I noticed that these are the symptoms of hyperthyroid disease. Could it be something else as well? Thx

Yes, all of the hyperthyroid symptoms like nervousness and irritability, weight loss, rapid heart beat, more frequent stools, feeling too warm, goiter and eye irritation and vision problems may be symptoms of other conditions. There is no point thinking about it as a doctor is the only person who can help you realize where the problem is coming from.

I,am 37yo female and for the past 10-12 months slowly but surely I've started to get white heads&painful pimples which i found very strange for I've never had any skin prbs or any acne of any sort.Just as you,I've tried all sorts of skin care products without any satisfactory resaults.It took me a while to realize that must be a hormonal disorder so I went to see my doc....after several tests I was informed that I have an overactive thyroid gland(grave's disorder)...that was quite an anexpected resault but at least now I know why I got acne.I'll start the medication treatment soon and I hope my skin will clear&everything be OK.

i have hade an underactive thyroid for 22 years and take thyroxine every day it's a simple blood test to find out i suggest if you have it test your family because its genetic i got it from my grandmother

Try taking the supplement R-ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) it helps keep my skin clear among many other great things it does.