Well below my eyes I think my bone structure goes in slightly, so it makes it look like my eyes stick out is there anything I can do? Its really annoying when I look at pictures of myself etc, and they stick out.

Considering it’s your bones, I don’t think that there is much you can do about it but learn to like it and see it as your special characteristic.
Tell me, does anyone else feels the same way about your sticking eyes or is it just you who don’t like that characteristic?

The only thing you can do and make your eyes look smaller or stick out less is to learn to apply appropriate make-up if you haven’t already.

You shouldn’t be using any light eye-shadows as this will only make your eyes look bigger. You should apply darker color on the eyelid that should fade away when you near the eye socket. You could apply eyeliner along upper lid and smudge it a little bit. Dark blue(navy) or gray pencil should be put on inner rims. This will make the eyeballs smaller.

at one stage i was suicidal about my eyes

still am

its what i get bullied for

and im very self consious about them

i want surgery!

cant u just push them back into my head or put implants under my eyeballs

if that was possible and lookd nice i would reallly like to do this

Guest wrote:

Jenny wrote:

still am

its what i get bullied for

and im very self consious about them

i want surgery!

if that was possible and looked nice i would reallly like to do this

I'm in the same boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated

My eyes also seem to stick out.
I get bullied & laughed at, at school because of my eyes.
I try to push them back in, but no use.
I wish there was someway I could make them smaller.
If anyone knows please give some advice :-)

I have the same thing, I think, from what it sounds like.
I don't remember being bullied specifically for it but certainly quite a bit of teasing (you know the annoying type? Where the person(s) are technically "doing nothing wrong"?) when I was younger.

I was google searching, to see if there's some sort of reason?

I've grown to accept it, sure it does still annoy me, & in some photos and such - but not as annoying as I find other things, like my small hands and thighs of unfeminine muscle.

Or I then see other people and be like "oh, yeah, my eyes are just not quite .. in their sockets...?" which does make me feel a bit strange/silly/abnormal, not in the good ways.
But I do make-up in any normal way. I don't try to necessarily avoid making my eyes stand out - I take the advantage of large eyes with sometimes colourful Barry M liquid liner. And my wee eyebrow bar doesn't look too bad neither.
It is part of me - but it doesn't make who I am, any different.

I'm the loud laughing one which is embarrassing if I'm really hyper and I just .. go.. "ha ha ha ha ha". >.<
I'm the girl whose hair NEVER stays as it should do.
I'm the girl who loves doing the 100m sprint.
I'm the girl who, despite the general teases and being a push-over when I was in "5th Grade" (I think, British System, "Year 5" or "Primary 5") found something she could achieve and then people caught some interest.
I'm the girl who tripps on air,
& I'm the girl who doesn't have to wear leggings (they are poison from my 90's Kid Up-brining of hideous leggings and t-shirts or whatevers) and loves her Doc Martens.

Because I don't have to define myself from this annoying eye thing.

Wow, this sounds quite possitive, coming from a British Teenager. We are so well known for our pessimism, unlike our friends over to the West of the puddle.

My eyes stick out, I used to get teased about it when I was younger by random people, but now I have grown to love them. I have really long eyelashes which helps and I do my makup to enhance my eyes so they look in proportion to the rest of my face and so they look beautiful, rather than trying to hide them.

Aw no dont feel like that. I was bullied for having huge eyes. I got called kermit for years, but i love my eyes now, its the first thing people say positive things about. Mine arnt just big mine stick out a bit too. When you are older you will understand. Be proud to have beautiful big eyes. Be different not the same. Go see a makeup artist and ask them what makeup you should use, not to make them smaller but to frame them. Chin up anyhoo half of them b@€£hes wont get anywhere in life trust me xx

Omg same people call me sid the sloth or pop eyes and i get really upset.

Have you been tested for medical conditions such as thyroid eye disease? This can cause eyes to stick out. I have a weird problem--one eye sticks out farther than the other, about 1mm. This makes the iris (the colored part of the eye around the pupil) look bigger but its not, both irises have been measured and they are exactly the same. Also, the top and bottom lid of the eye that sticks out farther is higher by 1mm on the top lid and 1mm lower on the lower lid than the smaller looking eye, perhaps because the eye sticks out farther? I'm not sure. I feel like a total weirdo so I purposely squint the eye that looks bigger to make my eyes look the same size. It's exhausting! I'm looking into ways to make the eyelids on the smaller looking eye bigger with the hope that will make my eyes look a little bit more symmetrical. But in the long run, there is only so much we can do about these types of things and acceptance is power. Good luck!

If it's super bad, consider getting an orbital decompression surgery. It's pretty much pushes eyes more in and is usually performed on patients with Graves' disease.