Hello, guys. I have been experiencing a strange symptom. I have eye tearing almost all the time. I really cannot explain it. It has been going on for several days. I would really need your help about this. Can anyone give me some piece of info about this? I would appreciate it. Bye!

Hi to you too. Eye tearing can be caused by various conditions and diseases. The first thing that occurs to me is an eye infection. Conjunctivitis is the most common reason. Eye irritation or a foreign body can also be responsible. You haven’t mentioned whether you suffer from sinusitis or not. Sometimes this can be a reason. Different kinds of allergies can manifest in this way. Headaches can also be considered. In any case, you should visit an ophthalmologist. He will examine you and determine a possible cause. After that, a proper treatment will be taken.