Hello, folks. My daughter is complaining how she had a blurred vision. I wonder whether she hasn’t scratched her cornea. She is touching her eyes all the time, although I constantly tell her not to do that. What do you think about this? Should I take her to the doctor? Thanks.

Hello. It can be that your daughter scratched her cornea. In that case she made a little wound called abrasion. Corneal abrasion can have blurred vision as a symptom. Patients also complain that they feel like they have a foreign body in the eyes. There are also tearing, swelling and pain. Patients are also sensitive to light. I suggest you to take your daughter to an ophthalmologist. If I am right about this, she will need a treatment. These abrasions can be dangerous if they get infected. I hope you will act rapidly. Bye!