Hello, folks. I have been experiencing some visual problems lately. I see blind spots how spread. I went to a doctor, but he tells me that I’m imagining it. Can you imagine that? I really experience this and I don’t know what it could be. Can anyone help me with this? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi, there. I think that your doctor is behaving little unserious. At least, he could measure your blood pressure. That is the first thing he could do. High blood pressure can manifest in this way. In more severe case, one can suspect on retinopathy. Hypertensive retinopathy is a result of longtime hypertension. Diabetic retinopathy is a result of diabetes. You should ask a second opinion. Bye!

Hello, guys. I wouldn’t say that retinopathy must manifest with any symptoms at all. In many cases it can be present with no symptoms. People don’t even have hypertension symptoms. It is usually discovered by accident. I agree that maybe your doctor should do something more. Why didn’t he believe you? Did he have any reasons? You haven’t mentioned anything more about it. I find it really interesting. Bye!

Hi. These symptoms do not have to be related only to retinopathy. It can be caused by some other eye disease. It can also be linked to balance problems. You haven’t mentioned if you fainted or something similar. You should definitely ask for a second opinion. You can doo few tests. Maybe then, a doctor will have a clearer image on your condition. Please, let me know if you find out something. Bye!