Hello. I'm 30 year old female and I'm really worried about my little daughter because she’s experiencing some very strange symptoms.
Two days ago she complained about how the light in her room is too strong and the light was the same like it always be.
So, it first started with this photosensitivity. Then, yesterday she woke up with eyes all red and swollen. During the day it all calmed down a bit and I didn’t take her to see a doctor.
A friend told me I should anyway take her to see her GP because there is great chance that she have developed some form of conjunctivitis. Could this be true?

Hello. I'm 24 year old female and just recently I was diagnosed with one form of conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the clear membrane that covers the outer part of the eye and inner surface of the eyelids.
I can tell you, from my own experience, that your little girl has almost all typical symptoms of conjunctivitis.
One of the most common symptoms is discomfort or pain in the eye. Of course, it is all starting with this photosensitivity that you also mentioned. It can be caused by all kinds of viruses and bacteria and that’s why requires appropriate therapy! Contact your ophthalmologist!