I have got facial muscle twitches whenever i am anxious and have to face someone.nearly 4 years back when i was asked to speak before my class regarding a topic that i didnt prepare,i had exacerbated faial muscle twitches.but whenever i am confident ,i never have these twitches.since these twitches occur more while smiling,i stopped smiling when i face an audience or when i'm anxious.but i have twitches all over my body also whether im anxious or not,which is peiodical,probably 1 or 2 episodes a day.why i am concerned regarding facial spasms is just because it has affected my confidence level

Well,

If you have problems with your confidence and twitches when you are facing audience try to practice. For example before you speak you can try looking yourself into the mirror and imagine that you are talking to the large number of people about subject that you haven’t prepared before.

This should be helpful and it will definitely increase your confidence level.

But if you feel that you need more maybe you should talk to someone. Psychiatrist is good solution. People are usually afraid because we are still too embarrassed to admit that sometimes even the strongest ones need help.

He will definitely help you to fight your demons and maybe even help you to get rid of the twitching.  

Is there any medication for facial muscles twitching