Hi, my bottom left eye-lid has been twitching for over two weeks now. I have read previous posts and while I thought they were informative. I share none of the usual causes; in fact, I drink nearly no caffeine, have slept fine, and am the most stress-relieved I have been in a long time. The only other things I can relate to the sudden twitching are my last injuries: Nearly 3 months ago I swerved in my car, and I tripped on some stairs hitting my head on the wall. While I did go to the ER for the car incident, the hospital only took x-rays of my chest and back. No cat-scans or anything to do with my head. Also, my eyes do not have a lack of moisture and are not red/puffy. Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Many people may experience the twitching under the eye and others may experience the twitching in their right eye or twitching in their left eye reason because Stress or anxiety, smoking & drinking, and dry eyes & many other. So you have to Improve the quality and stability of sleep.

Okay, I will try to do just that.

HELLO
TWITCHING OF ONE OR TWO EYE'S CAN ALSO BE CAUSED FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE , THE NEED FOR GLASSES AND SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS HAVING LOW POTASSIUM. IT WAS HAPPENING TO ME AND OF COURSE I PANICKED. IT'S VERY SCARY WHEN SOME RANDOM STARTS HAPPENING. HAVING TIERED EYE'S WILL DO IT. TIERED EYE'S HOWEVER DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN THAT YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT. FLORECENT LIGHT'S AND OUR COMPUTER'S OUR VERY HARD ON THE EYE'S. I BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT WITH A NEUROLOGIST AND WENT THROUGH SEVERAL TEST TO CHECK FOR POSSIBLE NERVE DAMAGE ECT. ALL MY TEST'S CAME BACK CLEAR. AT THAT POINT I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN EYE DOCTOR AND FOUND THE REASON FOR THE SUDDEN TWITCHING. I DID HAVE ONE EYE WEAKER THAN THE OTHER. MY STRONGER EYE WAS OVER COMPENSATING FOR THE WEAKER. I WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO GLASSES WHEN READING, ON THE COMPUTER ECT. I HONESTLY DIDNT FEEL LIKE THAT WAS"REALLY" THE CASE. A WEEK AFTER I STARTED WEARING THE GLASSES AT THE RECOMMEND TIME. MY TWITCHING STOPPED. I STILL FOUND IT WEIRD BECAUSE THE TWITCHING WASN';T HAPPENING AT ALL PREVIOUSLY, I WAS TOLD THAT THE STRONGEST EYE AT SOME POINT WEAKEN'S FROM BEING OVER WORKED AND THAT'S WHEN THE OTHER EYE BECAUSE FATIGUED.
I DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS AR ALL?