Hi, I often have a strange feeling in my eyelids, like fluttering or twitching. I don’t know if my eyelid muscles are damaged, and should I be concerned about this problem. If there’s anyone who experienced the similar thing, please tell me something about it.

Hi, the same thing happened to me many times, and I don’t think it is something serious. Maybe you were looking at the screen for too long, so your eyes got tired. This is what caused my problem in eyelids anyway. Many people have muscle jumping in their eyelids. For example, my friend is experiencing this every time when he is anxious. His physical condition is causing troubles in his muscles, and he can’t watch TV, he can’t sleep, and there’s nothing he can do to stop the twitching. It goes away when his anxiety attack is over. If you are still worried, go and have your eyelids checked. Eye doctor will know best what is causing you trouble. Maybe he will precribe you some vitamins, because low magnesium level often causes troubles with muscles.

So what is that? Is it weakness in the eyes muscles, a disease, a sickness? or what?
I always think I am tired, so I take a nap, but shortly after, it comes back.