I'm a 19 year old female. I constantly have a headache and my face twitches. I am not stressed and am off caffeine. My headaches usually occur around my temples--mainly my left--and my twitches occur all around my eye and the left corner of my mouth. The twitches started out spaced out, time-wise, but now if one thing starts twitching all of the others start. It's gotten to the point, at times, I just want to pull my eyes out of my head--of course I won't ever do that--LOL. I can't wink without twitching. I can't cringe my face without twitching. I can't crinkle my nose without twitching. It started out as just the inside corner of my left eye. Then, my right eye--in the same place. Next, the entire area around both of my eyes and just recently the left corner of my mouth.

I don't know what to do!! It is SO annoying--the twitching and headaches. I don't know if these two things are linked together, but they seem to be.

Please help me!!

Thanks,
LinZ

Did you find help for this?

Yes I did!! Do you have it too?

--LinZ

What was the solution for this ? I have similar thing where by the corners of my mouth twitch and my nose when I crinkle it up. Its driving me mad and noone seems to know what it is ???

John

I went to a neurologist who practices both Eastern and Western medicine. He gave me a prescription for a Chinese herbal supplement. It is from a company called Blue Poppy Classics. It's called Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin.

Here is a list of the ingredients:
Hallotis diversicolor shell
Taxillus Chinensis
Uncaria, Polygonum multiflorum
Poria
Cyatula officinalis
Leonurus
Gastrodia
Gardenia
Scutellaria
Eucommia

I started taking two of these three times a day for one week and then two two times a day until my bottle was empty.

When I went back to the doctor for my follow-up appointment--one month later--ALL of my twitching had stop!! It feels so good to not have that problem anymore. It was affecting my social life and my confidence.

My doctor said that once the twitching has stopped, it barely ever comes back.

I always keep a bottle of the medicine on hand. I take it when I have a little twitching. I've only had to take it a few times since I've been back to the doctor.

I hope that I've helped!!

--LinZ

Please get it checked. Tell your GP na ask for a scan if you feel nautious(especially in the morning)

My left eye get twitched sometime. Can you available any link or address where i can get this prescription, because these medicines are not available in my town.

Not sure if you have a solution, but I have the same exact condition. Have you found any solutions yet?

Linz where did you buy this Chinese herbal supplement.( Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin.
) ?.

I have very similar symptoms as described and twitching is constantly on and off through the day but also elsewhere in the body I'm very nauseous on the morning, why could this be?