Hi i have muscle loss and also twitching all over my body i have had blood tests and these have came back clear. i also feel sick and am tired. can you help

Hi There,

Even I am also experiencing muscle loss & twiching of muscles all over.
I had consulted a neurologist & am diagnosed with some neurological disorders.
I would suggest you also to take it on priority & get yourself checked thoroughly for any such doubts as this is not a happy situation.

Regards...Vikas Katiha

After a really bad cold/cough/fever one year ago, I also got weird twitches all over.  I thought maybe I had overdone it with the Zinc lozenges, but my doctor suggested I was dehydrated.  Then I started seeing some atrophy in my arms and legs. I got a diagnosis of Benign Fasciculations after the doctor first ruled out ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) by doing a nerve conduction study.  I also have a lower back injury, so they suspect the pressure from the bulging disc may have been causing the symptoms in my legs - but that doesn't explain my arms. 

Sometimes the twitches are worse than others, so I'm starting a log to find out what correlates with getting better. I'm taking Magnesium chloride, a good multivitamin/mineral supplement and a 1tsp per meal of Unrefined, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and they seem to help.  I had read online about someone with ALS reversing his symptoms with coconut oil which feeds the neurons that have become resistant to glucose from a diabetic-like condition. There other posts relating twitching to blood glucose issues. I also just read about increasing the vitamin B12 taken under the tongue, so I'm adding that to my list.

Praying too. Jesus Christ is the ultimate physician.