hello. i am 22 years old girl.very healthy (i hope) lol. i dont have any health problem.just today i had a painful stomachache.very painful one.then my eyes getting blur and suddenly i passed out. it never happen to me before.this is the first time of my life that i ever fainted. it stay just for a few minutes,then i got back my conciousness,then i went to sleep and my health is getting better. please someone tell me,is it dangerous to experience something like this. i had stomach ache like this before.,and that time my eyes also getting blackened..like for 15 minutes..totally black..but i was not fainted..only today i fainted for the first time. seriously whats wrong with me? HELP!!!

Hi Wan,

Any unexplained loss of consciousness (fainting) is a reason to be seen by your doctor - ASAP.

It may be due to the stomach pain but what caused the pain?  Why was it so severe you passed out?  You do need to get this checked out now.

Good luck.

Could be POTS syndrome