i fainted 2 weeks ago and i have been having headaches since. i went to my family doctor and got blood/urine tests, went to a neurologist and got EEG and MRI on my head. also went to cardiologist and had my heart checked. everything came out normal. i still get headaches now. can anyone tell me what's wrong with me?!?!

Hi there, I am not entirely sure what it is since you have been checked out to be fine. The faint could have been based on low blood pressure but the headaches are probably due to the stress. If your MRI didn't turn anything up, then you definitely would be fine. Have you talked to another physician about it at all?

Well, other than the ones I mentioned, I haven't talked to any other physicians about it. I guess I'm fine now since the headaches don't come as often as before. Thanks for your reply. I do want to add, this fainting and headaches have happened to me before (a few years ago, when I got hit by a ball in the head, nothing happened after I got hit but later that night, I fainted. After I regained consciousness, headaches started haunting me.) I did tell my neurologist about it but she just said okay and that was it. I'm not sure if the 2 episodes of fainting are related or not.