I've been feeling for the past two weeks light headed and random times. For example I can be talking while Im sitting down and all of a sudden I get lightheaded for a few seconds and then it goes away, or I can be walking up the stairs and I get light headed again for a few seconds and it goes away. I can also just be standing up and I get lightheaded for a few seconds and it will go way. It almost feels as if my heart beats three times, and those three seconds of that kind of beating is when i get light headed. this happens at least 100 times a day, never when Im sleeping. Please Help!!!

Health Advisor
It happens to me all the time... Doctor said that it's because I have a low blood pressure. He advised me to drink a lot of water and I'm felling better since... Hope I helped!

I have the same thing but mine is not at all random. I know when I will get dizzy its when in a really cold place even in a shopping complex or places with a lot of people. It just seems I cant focus on what they are doing and if the public keeps on moving non stop i will get dizzy. I have anemia and maybe you should like me take more food rich with Irons and vitamin C. i have this around 5 years.

This very well may be a sign of anxiety or panic itss something that i suffer from...it can be brought on by stress or or even just worrying about something small...the usage of drugs can bring on this feeling while not high...that would be anxiety
Hope I Helped!!

hey ive been feeling like this for a week now! im 17yrs old and idk what to do!!! it randomly comes and goes! it scares me! it never happens when im sleeping though.

I have the same thing but it only happens in the mornings when I'm about to get dressed and it only happens a couple of day in a week.