I took 2 pregnancy tests 2 weeks ago that both came out positive. I then went to get blood tests done. They never called me back and when I called the nurse just said that if I didn't get a call I wasn't pregnant. I still have sore breasts and haven't had my period for almost 2 months. What could be holding back my period like this, I always get it whether it a little late or not.

False positives are not common, but they do happen. did the nurse just assume that you weren't pregnant, or did she look? i would try making another appointment for another blood test, and if it's still negative, than see why you don't have your period.

Well that Health Services place is a screw up, went to get birth control and oh I really am pregnant! Now what to do.

Congradulations on your pregnancy! You should find an OB-GYN now if you plan to keep the pregnancy. Good Luck!

I want to keep it but my boyfriend wants me to terminate it. He knew how I fell on the subject over a year and a half ago. I don't want to screw up his life too but he knew what I would do if I ever got pregnant.

If you want to keep this baby, that is your decision.Your boyfriend is probley just in shock right now. The two of you should really talk about it.

Oh we talked about it and I ended up having to agree to get rid of it because I don't have the money, i'd be throwing my life away, too young (20 when I'd have it), blah blah and throwing mine and his relationship away with how i would keep it, see if i could go home and live with my parents for a while or something, not having him involved since he doesn't want it, I didn't put him in my own decision. He went on about oh in 4 or 5 years he'd like to marry me get a house then have kids when we have established careers, that isn't that comforting (what is 50% of marriages end in divorce anyway). I don't even want to know how I'm going to feel after going through with something like this (termination).

Update--keep the baby, we worked thinks out, he came around and understood and we have a beautiful little girl. He can't believe he was almost going to end her life before se came and is sorry for that, he loves her to death, its so cute. Love my family :-)