Hi! I need some help, I have been expierencing some pregnancy symptoms, especially dizziness and nausea ( but no vomiting). Sometimes , like later in the day, I have a bloated feeling in my lower abdomen with mild cramping. I am one of those people that take pregnancy tests like crazy because I just cant wait. I took a digital test on Weds and it was positive, but then I took a urine test at the doctor on the same day and it was negative. I would be expecting my period in the next 2-5 days so I guess its early. The doctor said that it is too early to do the blood test, I should wait another 3 days. Has anyone ever had a false positive? It is so disappointing! My husband and I were so excited and now I am depressed! I hope I don't get my period, but is it possible that these so called early result pregnancy tests don't really work??????

Hello , I need someone that has experience, I've been trying to get pregnant for a while now .I had a DNC at the end of January 2012 and had a normal period February 23rd ,I missed my period March 24th I did a bunch of pregnancy tests last week but March 25th I bought two pregnancy tests I took one last night and it said positive, then I took three test this morning and they are negative. I went to the Dr this morning and did another test and it was negative, is it too early or is my period just late? I was really upset because I wanted to be pregnant again .

... You know, My last period was Feb, 23, I was supposed to start Mar. 25, But no sign of period yet... I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive.. Went to the doctors to have a blood test done it came back negative.... So I have no idea whats going on.. And I have no answers what so ever! Cause I'm in the same boat!!!!

what did you ever find out????