Hello, I'm 23 yrs old, female, 5' 6" and 220lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been and its very discouraging. I visited my doctor who is having me keep a food log to monitor my calorie intake & food portions. She checked my thyroid and its fine. I'm also doing a circuit training exercise (trying to daily for 20mins or more) it consists of: planks, jumping jacks, calf raises, hamstring stretch, bridges, lateral jump on one leg, modified push ups, calf stretch, plank jumps, triceps dip, slide leg lifts, arm stretch, crunches, super mans, down ward dog, stretching & a 2 min arm work out. I'm also not eating sugar (except some fruit) or flour. Other than this, what else can I be doing to lose the maximum amount in the next 3-4 months?

You are heading the right path. The main thing is to get your diet under control. And help your body get rid of the undesired fat by exercising and burning it. Some things that can help are taking vitamin C, helps you balance the cortisol your body creates under stress and it also makes carnitine, this will help you burn fat faster.

Avoid white carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be in good shape. Get tons of sleep in order to keep levels of ghrelin low, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full.

There is that way. I have close relatives whom could not adhere to the regiment and they found out about Zerona laser treatment. Which is working for them now.

Hope this serves of some useful information.

God Bless