I am just gonna come straight out with this. I'm a 12 year old girl, 5'3, and about 180 pounds. My family has always been A bigger family. I want to lose at least 50 pounds in the next 3 months, and I need to know what healthy way there is to do that. In the summer, even wearing one piece makes me self conscious. I've started drinking lots of water and working out at the times that I can, but considering the fact that I have no money at the moment, and there is snow on the ground, Im stuck as to what I should do. Suggestions? Thanks! 

I know a couple of tricks that may help you. Start by reducing calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. A good way to replace sugar could be taking a Muscle Milk lite, it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving. Sprinkling cinnamon in your morning coffee or oatmeal, the spice will help stabilize blood sugar. It also slows the rate at which food exits the stomach, which helps you feel fuller longer.

Your body will still need some type of fat intake though. It’s sugar that gets you fat, not the 'fat' that you eat. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients as well. Avoid “white” carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be safe, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length.

Eat the same few meals over and over again. You could mix and match from these groups of foods; Proteins: Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor, Chicken breast or thigh, Grass-fed organic beef. Legumes: Lentils, Black beans, Pinto beans. Vegetables: Spinach, Asparagus, Peas, Mixed vegetables.

Don’t drink calories. Drink massive quantities of water and as much unsweetened iced tea, tea, diet sodas(no soda at all preferably), coffee (without white cream), or other no-calorie/low-calorie beverages as you like. Stay away from milk, normal soft drinks, or fruit juice.

Get at least 7 hours of sleep at night. People who get less than 5 hours of shuteye a night have higher levels of ghrelin, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full. Sleep is vital to keeping your weight in check.

And do exercises. Once you have your diet taken care of, you will have to do your body do the rest. Do cardio exercises that will push your heart rate. Make sure you hydrate.

Firstly, do this basics ...exercise, walk, run, spinning, ride bicycle, not weights yet...this are cardio exercise and you have to do it at least 4 to 5 times a week...if you want to go faster then do it 6 days a week.