Hi, I have a fat loss plan based on 6 meals per day, for a month. Carbohydrates and fats are restricted and I am counting caloric intake. Some friends tell me that I need to work out, otherwise I will not achieve much. Is that right?

Hi, generally to have more meals in a day means to stimulate your metabolism for more times, and induce fat burn and calorie assumption, but also if you would exercise you would additionally increase calorie consumption. What makes a successful diet regime, is not a question of what to avoid, but what to ingest. A diet should be based on a mix of lean protein, starchy carbohydrate and fibrous carbohydrate. You can combine this regime with occasional protein days. On the protein day, you eliminate the starch and increase the intake of proteins for about 25 percent.