Hi, I usually watch out about calories I intake by trying to avoid carbohydrates and fats. But recently I heard of a new dieting approach low fat- high protein. Is this more efficient in regulating body mass than only low calorie intake?

Hi, I am also trying to stay up- to –date with informations about healthy diet, but now I’m staring to believe that it is changing just like a fashion. We all know that sufficient protein intake is essential for keeping good health as they provide components for rebuilding muscles and other boy tissues, synthesis of enzymes and cell metabolism. I can give you a recipe I use for roasted chicken. All kinds of meat are generally rich in proteins. You can buy precooked bird, available at the supermarket. You have to remove the skin, which is ridden with fat. Then it is ready for roasting. You can add some vegetables with it to increase nutritional value of your meal.