I need a weight loss plan that can get me from 143 to about 130 so I can play football this year. I want one that doesn't cost anything is isn't so tough but I'll really do anything to lose the weight and gain upper body muscle so I can tackle really good and more arm muscle so I can throw the ball better (My arms are kind of weak)

GO ON A CALORIE REDUCED DIET!! You can do this on your own for free using regular foods you have at home.
First I have no idea how much or how little you know about nutrition and weight loss so the first step is to understand how weight loss occurs (reducing caloric intake to create a deficit of 3500 calories a week will result in a weight loss of 1 pound of fat a week).
If you eat an extra 500 calories a day you will gain a pound a fat in a week and if you reduce your calories by 500 a day you will lose 1 pound of fat in a week.
Find out how many calories you should be taking in for you to reach your weight loss goal so go HERE
nutrition.about.com/od/changeyourdiet/a/calguide.htm

So now what do you eat?
Then go to fitday.com ...this is a free online calorie counting journal that will help you see where your carb, protein, and fat cals are coming from. Keeping track of your calories by using an online calorie counter will let you know if you're eating too much and if what you are doing with diet is preventing weight loss. That's all there is to it.... you don't need to spend a lot of money to just eat LESS.
Also you should workout for at least 45minutes 3 times a week and I don't know how little you are willing to spend, but if you want to workout on a budget then try running, jogging or walking outside if your climate allows for this. If you you have bad weather then workout at home using Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp which you can buy at walmart for $15.00-20.00.
Hope that helps and good luck!! 8)