Hi. I'm 36 year old female and I have problems with over weight every since my second birth, ten years ago.
In those ten years I almost irreversibly gain more than forty pounds.
I don’t want to start explaining how many “new and revolutionary” diet plans I tried in these past several years and how many of them didn’t work for me at all, so I gave up.
Last few years I started to suffer from joints pains and I realized that I definitely need some good weight loose program because my symptoms will getting worse and worse, that’s for sure.
Recently I heard of some new program called Attkins diet program and I was wondering what kind of diet is it and the most important –are there any results? Thanks for effort

Hi, I will provide you some information I know about this diet. I don’t know a lot and I have never used it but I'm also gathering informations and planning to start with it next month. The diet is called Atkins, with one T in its name.
Diets come and go, but what people hope to get from them remains fairly constant, but this is very rear.
I have realized that this diet is made for gourmands because Atkins is an amazing diet where you will never go hungry again yet still lose weight.
Supposedly you can eat all the meat, cheese, eggs, and fats until you are full. There is no calorie counting or using tasteless low fat foods. There is no starvation. So I asked my self-where is the catch???
Answer is in limiting carbohydrates in your daily food intake.
I know this will sounds funny but is it proven that low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets can be expected to be more effective for weight loss than low-fat diets.
So key is in low-carbohydrate food which will provide you not only to feel satisfied, but to feel better mentally and physically.