Hi I have this problem with crying as well. It started after I had my daughter. I am a very confident person and always have been, but I cry about everything. I mean it has got so bad I can be watching a tv program or movie and I cry whether the situation was good or bad I cry. I listen to certain music and I cry. People try to prove Im wrong about something I cry, my partner and I argue I cry. I cant help it and I was never like this before I dont know what to do. Can anyone help?

Part of what you may be experiencing is adrenal fatigue. I find that when you are stressed out over time your adrenals get depleted. How does this cause you to cry all the time? Well in essence what happens is when your adrenals are depleted your emotional margin goes away. Things that wouldn't have bothered you before, when you are adrenal fatigued can throw you into a tail spin. Then you are hard on yourself thinking it is your fault when in reality your body is just reacting because it no longer has the right amount of cortisol that is being released in your system to manage stress. Adrenal fatigue is highly overlooked in our culture but it is said that over 80% of Americans experience some form of adrenal fatigue in their lifetime. I got it and thought I was totally depressed.

That makes sense. So what did you do to improve your adrenal function?