I suffer from ocd and about once every 1-2 months I drink pretty heavily. I know I shouldn't and I am stopping after this past week because the fear and anxiety the next few weeks after is unbearable. Last week my boyfriend and I went to a friends birthday party that was in a hotel/casino. I was worried ab drinking too much bc of my anxiety but I did anyway. My boyfriend says we came up to the room together I think around 2:05..he said i walked across the hall to my friends room to look for a lighter but he came over and got me. I don't really remember going over there so that scared me. He got in the bath after that and I was sitting there drinking a beer he said which I do remember that.. i had called someone that was with the group at 2:10 bc I had missed her call we talked for one minute. I don't know her that well she was with her husband and is a friend of my friends whose bday it was. I have no idea what I could talk ab for a minute. When I drink alot I usually write down what time I get home and that I'm fine just so my mind doesn't play tricks on me the next day. I know this is crazy behavior and I'm very embarrassed by it so I can't really tell my friends ab it. so I documented that I was fine and sitting in the room at 2:20 and that my boyfriend was in the bath tub..he said i was sitting there when he fell asleep.i woke up next to him in bed with all my clothes on but I'm freaking out that maybe after he fell asleep I went somewhere and someone had sex with me or somethinG bad.. What if i went to that couples room.. I am not like that but what if I did something and don't remember? I'm so scared. I had our room key in my purse he said he gave it to me when we got to the room.. But why would I ask for it if I wasn't gonna plan on going somewhere? I feel physically sick over this and my boyfriend is so sick of me asking If he thinks I did something bad that he won't talk ab it anymore.. I always worry I got in a fight too and that worries me but I'm sure I would have known about it if I did by now.. I always worry about the same two things. I am not a violent or overly sexual person so I don't know why I have these crazy thoughts.. Someone please tell me your thoughts. I'm so scared I can't concentrate on anything and can't stop thinking ab it.

I have to ask you first - are you on any treatment for your OCD or anxiety? Chance that you did something while drunk really seem almost non-existent, from the situation you described. What I feel is happening is you feeling guilt and remorse because you got drunk, and now your OCD is adding up to that fear, making you think you did god knows what while you were drunk. Again, I'm pretty sure you fell asleep and did nothing you should worry about. But, anxiety and OCD will continue to make you feel fearful of most common situations unless you get the proper treatment. You are now suffering without any real need to, instead, you should focus on treating the cause of all these fears. Believe me, it's worth everything once you finally get a hold of your problems and start living without the fear,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Yes in starting phase everybody used to feel anxiety in order to overcoming the addiction so it is always advisable that keep patience and keep doing those kind of activity which gives happiness.