A week ago today I started a weekend of very heavy drinking. My Son goes to his dads house every other weekend, so I decided to have one weekend full of fun for myself. Friday night I went out with some friends and drank a lot of beers, a couple mix drinks and a shot. I got really really drunk and actually fell asleep in my friends car on the way home. I woke up Saturday a little hung over, but still feeling like my normal self. Saturday was the night that ruined it all. I went to a friends house for a party and drank a verrry large amount of rum got sick and passed out on the couch. I woke up Sunday and something was very different. I picked up my son with my boyfriend and went home. Thank God my bf was there because I felt horrible, completely out of it, I could barely make sentences, and had a couple waves of paralyzing panic attacks. I thought maybe all I needed was a good nights sleep and then I'd wake up Monday feeling back to normal, but this was not the case. For seven days now I haven't been myself. I can't focus, I can't do normal tasks, I've noticed my vision is worse than normal, and I just feel all around stupid. I finally went to the doctor today and they did blood work and an ekg only to tell me that I was healthy and to keep drinking plenty of water. I honestly feel like there is something wrong with my brain and I am terrified. I feel like I ruined my whole life in one night and that I'm never going to be my normal self again. I'm heart broken because my son means everything to me and I need to be 100% there to raise him properly. I've already made the promise to myself that I am NEVER drinking again. I feel so hopeless and have such a horrible feeling that this will never go away :(. Is there anyone out there that has experienced anything like this? Did you ever get back to normal? I would really appreciate some input on my situation because honestly I am terrified and in tears right now.

Hey, I noticed no one replied here.  I wanted to see if you are still around and how things worked out for you.  Did the doctors ever find anything?  Please let us know how you are doing.

Please reply....i have similar symptoms for 10 days now....I too am terrified

please reply...i have similar symptoms and i too am terrified