Basicly whenever I get in to class and sit down I straight away feel the need to go. And this will continue for the whole day, between classes in class whenever I sit down or stand up it drives me crazy! Well I have other medical problems which I think have nothing to do with this tho.... When I sit Down I get all fidgety and need to pee but when I get to the toilet nothing but it's like a feeling like ur bladders full and you have to pee it annoys me so MUCH!!! Also I get a bit dizzy when I sit down weird so I get dizzy when I sit down.... Btw I'm a female and does anyone have this to ??? Thx

Do you have a burning sensation when urinating? It could be a UTI, bladder infection. That usually gives you the feeling that you really need to pee but when you go it's barley anything. thats happened to me but the cause was a UTI.