Hello. I am a guy that is 30 years old and I have noticed that women are more prone to the migraines than men. Could this be because of the female hormones, or does it has to do with something else? Think about it. I would be very grateful to hear lots of different ideas and thoughts.

I think that it has everything to do with it. But, still I don't think that it is just the hormones. It's their whole physiognomy, if you ask me. There is no explained connection of migraines to the female hormones. Still, in menopause, migraine is one of the main symptoms. That indicates, that hormone instability in fact affects the pain, and that there is a connection.

women may suffer from hormone headaches, which is when our estrogen levels are lower during that time of the month, even a few days before that. this is why women some women experience migraines during menopause, it may be in fact hormone headaches....theyre similar to migraines but pain tends to be on one side, as opposed to behind both eyes, as in migraines.