Hello. I'm one 46 year old female and recently I was feeling a bit strange, I can say. I started to suffer from strong hot flushes and night sweats. Beside this, whole last year I was suffering from terrible migraine headaches.
I talked about this with the good friend of mine and she told me that I shouldn’t worry at all because a lot of women complaints on these symptoms in this age and that supposedly they are normal menopausal symptoms.
I don’t know anything about this and some information would more then appreciated.

Just recently I have read some stuff about these menopausal symptoms and I will gladly share them with you. You see, I believe your friend was right because these changes often begin in the 4th decade and can last for several years.
Early menopause symptoms include physical, sexual and psychological problems such as, hot flushes, palpitations, insomnia, headaches, joint aches and night sweats.
Treatments include drugs that contain types of hormones that your ovaries stop making during menopause. These hormones cause several positive effects because they reduce hot flashes, treat vaginal dryness, slow bone loss and decrease mood swings and depression.

The average age for a woman to have completed menopause is at the age of 51, which means, a woman go through many physical and psychological changes between the ages of 47 and 53.common symptoms are

*Irregular Periods
*Headaches/Dizziness
*Breast Tenderness
*Insomnia/ Restlessness in Sleeping
*Joint or muscle pain are few of these.
http://www.mymenopausecommunity.com/articles/menopause-symptoms/early-menopause-symptoms.html

Hi jon,You have given the right symptoms and they are few more to add like

Decreased skin elasticity
Bleeding
Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
Gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas pain, nausea

http://www.mymenopausecommunity.com/articles/menopause-symptoms/menopause-symptoms.html